
Well, after a hectic few weeks getting it all together, my new orchestral piece is finished, the parts are made up and the rehearsals have begun, and so far it's all sounding quite promising, so here's hoping the performance on 22 November is a success.
I've spent the past few days doing a bit of housekeeping, producing typeset copies of some old pieces, which I'll be sending to the British Music Information Centre for their collection, as well as updating my biography and all that kind of stuff, a process I find highly tedious and embarrassing to do, but these things are expected, I suppose.
So now I'm trying to get back into sketching mode as I try to get going again on the large scale piano piece I was working on before I had to put it aside to write the orchestral piece.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Endings and Beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment