Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look ma, I'm on hiatus

Not sure how that happened. Actually, I'm entirely sure how that happened. A combination of extreme business and personal stuff (none of your business, sorry) that's left no time or inclination to blog.

I've got a few ideas for things to post here, and I wondered for quite a while if it might not be better to wrap up here and start afresh. But I figure the raison d'ĂȘtre of this ol' house has always been pretty vague, and I wouldn't want to inconvenience the 10 or so people who stop by here, so Notations will begin again soon, with a chilling Seasonal Tale.

Shit, I'm blogging about blogging, which puts me down with some of the scum of the world. On the other hand, I have managed and shall continue to resist the temptation to start posting pictures of the cat, so be grateful for that, at least.

5 comments:

Gottagopractice said...

Bummer about the cat.

petemaskreplica said...

He's camera-shy. And too fat to fit in a picture anyway.

An Unreliable Witness said...

Oh c'mon. Just one picture. Just one. Please. G'wan. Trust me, it'll make you feel better about your unplanned hiatus ...

Ani Smith said...

Haha! I am very intrigued.

[P.S. He is not fat, he is big boned.]

Cheerful One said...

He has much bigger bones around the arse area..