Ooh! Snow in winter! Who'd have thort it, eh?
Annoyingly, my trains seemed to run slightly better (or less shitly, to be more accurate) than normal. I can't even rely on the buggers to be unreliable.
it's already disappeared from W12, though patches of white still cling to the wild northern climes where I live. In Birmingham all the schools are closed again. Lucky sods, I'm sure it wouldn't have happened in my day. The London Eye's gone all red. It's rather pretty, but disturbing as I suspect it to be a marketing gimmick to do with one the bearded twat Richard Branson's dodgy ventures.
Today seems to be Mad Fucker Day. I can't decide if it would be easier to have the lot of them carted off in a van, or just to have myself carted off. Surely if I got hold of a gun and went postal there's not a court in the land that would convict?
Friday, February 09, 2007
Oh, the weather outside is frightful... (2)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The terrible thing is they closed schools preemptively when they heard snow may fall. There was no snow and they still closed them just in case. Now, I never had a day off school for weather when I was a kid, has it somehow got colder now? And is it so bad the mere threat of the stuff is enough to keep the tender little thugs at home?
For f**** sake!!!
I remember very few days when I was a lad when school actually shut for snow. We always used to pray it would, of course. I do remember many days when I was one of very few who made it in to school, as I used to walk there anyway. At the age of 8. This doesn't happen these days, either.
Post a Comment