It's time for another one of these spurious internet personality tests. This one's a tie-in with the imminent film adaptations of Philip Pullman's Dark Materials books. Mine's a gibbon, apparently. A funky one, I hope. What do you think?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Daemon Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Mine's a lion.
Raaar, etc
Mine's a Whippet :-)
Here's to size 0
How exciting! It's turned into a mouse! Well, I think it's a mouse.
Mine's a mouse!
I don't want to worry you but it now appears to be a spider?
*shudder*
It seems to be wavering between spider and mouse. What could it all mean? Keep voting, people!
oh dear I hate to spoil your fun but it is becoming clear to me that this test is completely random...
You're a monkey again. Where's yer hat?
It must be at such a jaunty angle that it's not visible from that perspective.
Post a Comment