Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am Berlioz

I don't even like Berlioz. I am disturbed.


You scored as Hector Berlioz.
You're OCD. You may think you want something...
but think again before you move land and sea to get it.
However, you are very talented.

Hector Berlioz

75%

Mozart

65%

Beethoven

60%

Tchaikovsky

55%

Schumann

55%

Brahms

55%

Handel

50%

Haydn

50%

J.S. Bach

45%

Liszt

45%

Chopin

40%

Wagner

35%

Schubert

35%

Which classical composer are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Cheerful One said...

I lost the will to live a third of the way through the quiz.

I'm not sure who that makes me...

petemaskreplica said...

Berlioz does that to me.

Anonymous said...

You scored as Hector Berlioz.

You're OCD. You may think you want something...but think again before you move land and sea to get it. However, you are very talented.

I scored as Hector Berlioz too.
I think this test may be flawed.